1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Ricky`s Helios & Gene type

Nov 6, 2008

1. Ricky,
      Do you have more picutres of the Gene head?

**Went to the site and found more.

2. Ricky,
      is it possible to see how thick is the head?
      I would really love to buy one but I want the normal ear...
      Thank you!:)

3. Please let us know in DoA-News (the ordering period i mean) If you'll make so. =^^=

4. hojo/ 620$ = The package of Ricky doll (17boy doll Helios & Gene) is consists of head & body , S-hook, P-screw, user manual, elastic cord and box.

Thanks for yout interest of my new dolls.
      I'm very sorry about I can't answer the price of the body only.
      I didn't think about the price of only body so I didn't decide the body price.

I won't decide the price of the body until the event ends.
      And now I'm busy with this event so I'm not sure when I can tell you the price of body only(not include head)

puremilktea, VisualK / For more detail information of this product, please visit my website
      http://rickydoll.com/

you can read more details on the Worklist & Custom Menu in my web site.
      Please keep in mind that I'm selling “no make-up” heads.

head thick same fahren.

5. New promotion image up!!!

6. Could you put some more pictures of Heilo up as they don't really show his face very well. I really think I want to get him- but need more pictures to help me make a decision (I saw you only had one of him made up on the site too)

7. How do we order??

8. I had the same problem myself! But if you click around on the site, you'll find pictures under "blog." ^^ Hope that helps! I love Helios as well!

9. StephG / Sorry, My site down, too... T_T
      And you can order this My Email.

My Email adress ⓔ
      [email protected]

By Many request, I decide 'body only' sale, Today.

Thank you for your Interest.

10. Oooo time to start saving : D How long will this body be available? Will it be a limited sale?

11. I would love to know too, how long 'body only' will be available ?
      ps. hope fully would be great on the end of next month.

12. XD aww I've been wanting to have the 70cm body for long time XD!!!
      and one more question! Have you ever considered of making "Tan skin" version of this? ;0;? if it matches Volks sunlight skin, that would be beyond fantastic!!!

13. seiji / My doll skin match volks nomal skin.
      I do not dicide white or tan skin in the future.

hojo, HighPriestessIce / The body is not limited.

But You can order the body just in order season.
      You can order 'PreOrder period' Only.
      I`m talking about the 'PreOrder period' start and end this Denofangel or My site.

From now on, I take order term 2~3month. (but except for event)
      Because of I manufacture and ship after I receive the payments.
      And I confirm prior to order the doll who receive my dolls.

Thank you

14. How long is the order period? Also do you do layaway?

15. HighPriestessIce / order term is valid until Nov. 30, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about layway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I can accept your layway request.
      Can you pay finish at Dec. 20. 2008?
      I increase your payment term to 10 day.

Layway - first you pay half money, the next last money you`ll pay finish at Dec. 20. 2008

because of preorder process.

Thank you for your Interest.

16. Will these bodies be sold again after Nov. 30?

17. HighPriestessIce / Sorry, I do not decide yet.

+) That means 'I do not decide next order season.'

The body is not limited.
      But You can order the body just in order season.
      You can order 'PreOrder period' Only.

18. does your body also match DIM skin. I don't see any mention of ws or ns choice. will there be able choice in skin tone.

Reson for I'm maybe looking for a body for my WS minimee head.

I also love the heads, I wish I had the funds to get one of them this month. u.u

19. mizunotsubasa / I think my heads compatible with Volks 13 sd boy ~ 17 sd boy and Volks nomal skin. Maybe, my heads possible compatible with Luts senior delf & DIM.

Please refer to My boy`s circumference of neck size - 11cm.
      thanks for your interst of my new dolls.

20. Alright so you will sell dolls again in the future though? I want 2 bodies but I can only buy one at this time ;_; So I'm hoping I'll be able to get a 2nd body someday.