1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Likemey discussion thread

Apr 11, 2008

1. Wonderful!

Can items be purchased directly from your website?

2. Our items are available for purchase on our ebay store. However, you could buy our items on our website soon. Since we are on progress for that.

3. Kurosakura showed us the extreme difference between LM and CP NS resins.. here are a few more. All NS.. and, sorry.. my little Piki couldn't resist sticking his tootsies in there.. just in case Fairyland decides to make a Tall Doll.

This photo was taken outdoors.
      [​IMG]

Very very pink. The bust is so cool though! It is going to make wig trimming a breeze, and help with in-between stages of faceups.

4. lossefaire: Oh, thankyou! That's very helpful! :D

Do you happen to have a WS migidoll (the new resin, from 2008) to try match with? If you do, it would be fantastic to see ^-^

5. No... but not for lack of wanting. T_T Oh the Miho....

The only other dolls I have are more Volks, CP 2005 & 2006 (they both look like Kurosakura's example), Narin tanning (ha! not even worth removing the cap for a comparison), and more MNMs. One of my Volks boys is Oldskin, but it isn't that much different than the Pureskin, so I didn't include it.

6. Ok..

Oh I know. I've fallen in love with the Vampire version of Miho, too x>

btw how old is the latidoll resin in your photo? I think some newer (2007, 2008? not sure) Latidoll resin is supposed to be a very good match to Migidoll 2008. CP 2008 is also nearly perfect match...

And I was interested about that match because Some Dollshe(NS) resin seems to be nearly perfect match to Migi 2008 WS. Dollshe NS is also nearly perfect match (according to someones photo and comments) with Musedoll NS. Since LikeMey has done some Musedoll bodies, and chosen the LikeMey body colour to match Musedoll/DIM LikeMey should be a nice match with Dollshe, too. Which leads us to the point where Likemey NS is a good match with Migi (2008)WS. :D

A bit complicated, so I'd just like to see it actually in person, instead of making presumptions.

7. Erm, anyone have an idea if the Pale skin matches old CP? (or other company White Skins?)

8. LMAO!! Pokemon, I understand that loop completely. I do the same.. if resin A matches resin B, and resin B matches resin C, then resin A must also match resin C...

My Lati is from 2006. *le sigh* The changes in resin.

I'll be saving my pennies and waiting for the taller male body in Volks-tone. I have a Volks boy who is determined to have a more mature body than his puny SD13.

9. Yeah :P Those theories... The bad side of them is that the reality might be a little different... :doh

So.. I guess I'll just wait if someone happens to have them both, or see the difference in a meet or something... It's just that it would also be nice to make the order to Migidoll soon, to get the actual doll sooner... (yeah this noob hasn't gotten her first doll yet :P Actually not even ordered..)

BUT I kinda think/hope the match wouldn't be too bad, and since I adore the Likemey body so much, I might just try it anyway. You can allways blush it a little. Or if it's too bad, sell it (;_; ).

10. Argh! I think I've fallen in love with Niana. I love her offbeat, sort of not-conventionally-BJD-pretty face. She's got personality, and it's killing me because I was not planning to get another girl anytime soon, plus I've got to divert finances toward more important things at the moment. Darn.

These aren't limited, are they? ;; They're both so gorgeous.

11. One of the things I really like about Den of Angels is all the information about companies I've never heard of.

I went and took a look, and I agree with the camp that is put off by the sharp angles and edges.

12. I like the bodies, not sure if I'm sold on the faces yet. I can't wait to the see the new colours.

13. omg they are amazing bodies and I love Quarain! I just think I found another add to my wishlist! eeeeeee!

14. Right now Luts seems to only have the pale-skinned version of both dolls. Is it possible that they'll restock with the normal-skin version, or do they always just have the one color? I've never really checked that before now... oo;

15. I just came across these dolls on eBay and was very impressed with both the faces and the bodies.
      I tried to go to the website however, and it is just a blank page for me. I'm on a MacBook Pro running OSX.5 Leopard, so I have no idea why it would not open!
      Nonetheless, the dolls I saw on eBay looked great.

16. flamingmoon>> their site seems to work fine on my laptop. i'm using windows vista (oh, how i long for my windows XP...) and their site and site pictures show up fine for me.

which URL are you visiting?

17. Has anyone ordered Quarain yet? I'm really liking him but want to see more pictures of him first.

-Anneke

18. Well, even if likemey matches MD, i think MD heads would look quite big considering likemey are 61cm. Which is a shame, cos likemey body is amazing.

19. Those bodies are a DREAM... D: Oh my god, if I end up getting that K-Doll head I'm saving for, these will be my first choice. I'm not usually crazy about super muscular bodies, but the skill and all the detail totally have me sold. <3