1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Omichao -97% Possitive (27)-

Jun 2, 2006

1. bought a juri2006 head from omichao! Great seller, wonderful communication and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

2. I got 2 Yder heads from omichao, the communication was great and everything went smoothly.

Thank you! ^_____^

3. I bought a resin bust from omichao and it arrived no problem, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again :)

4. I've thought for several days about whether or not to post this, but in light of a post by omichao in another part of DoA (where she expresses concern about sellers' promptness in shipping items), I've decided that I should describe a transaction that I recently had with her. The first and last thing I want to say is that everything turned out well in the end, from my point of view as a buyer. However, I have some real concerns about the way omichao behaved during the transaction, and I think other potential buyers of expensive items from her might want to take my experience into consideration as they make their decision.

I have saved all the PMs related to this correspondence, by the way, and I quote from them below.

The timeline:

March 9, 2007: I PMmed omichao to ask about buying a Type I CP body that she listed in the Marketplace. No stains or damage were mentioned in the FS post.

March 9, 2007: omichao replied the same day, answering a question I had about the resin color, and saying that she needed the money badly because of an unexpected expense. She also said that she intended to ship the body "probably on Monday" (March 12), because Monday was her day off.

March 10, 2007: I paid the amount omichao quoted me, by non-CC Paypal: $428.

March 20, 2007: after having had no communication from omichao for ten days, and not receiving the body, I PMmed her to ask when she planned to ship it, or whether I should start worrying about its being lost in the mail.

Over the next two days, I received several PMs from omichao. In them, she told me that:

--during those ten days of silence, she had somehow PMmed another DoA member about the body transaction instead of me, because 20 people had been interested in it, and she lost track of which one I was.

--she had discovered that the body was stained "like a smurf" from the waist down, from jeans it had been wearing.

--she didn't have any cleaning supplies, and had had to wait for a friend to bring some to her.

--I had never sent her the money for insurance on the package. (This is completely true; she never told me an amount to send, so I didn't send any additional payment beyond the amount she quoted me in the beginning.)

--she wanted to wait and ship the body after a meetup on Saturday, March 24, because it would be hard to go to the meetup without her doll.

At this point--the afternoon of March 22--I PMmed omichao to say that I understood how hard it can be to part with a doll, and that it seemed best if she refunded my payment, then relisted the body for sale later when she was ready.

On the afternoon of March 23, omichao replied that she was ready to sell, but that it was "bad timing to have to ship him the DAY before a meet." She also said that if I really wanted a refund, she would put the funds together within a week.

On the evening of March 23, I sent omichao a long, detailed PM; in it, I asked her to consider the entire series of events from my point of view, reminded her that she had had the use of more than $400 of my money for two weeks, and told her that I did indeed want a full refund of my payment. I set an April 3 deadline for the refund, and assured omichao that if she did not meet that deadline, I would both begin a Paypal claim and notify the police.

I am very, very pleased to say that omichao did refund my payment, and that she refunded it on March 27, several days before my deadline.

I'm sure that, from omichao's point of view, I've been impatient and unsympathetic. She is welcome to post to that effect in my feedback thread, if she wishes. As I've told her by pm, I appreciate how quickly she sent my Paypal refund; I wish her the best of luck in selling her CP body.

5. Cynthia: I don't intend to leave you any feedback. It wasn't out of line at all for you to want a refund on your purchase, since I wasn't capable of sending him out as pomptly as I'd thought.

I would have liked to sell you the body, I'm sorry things didn't work out, but it I'm very glad that we settled it and that everyone is happy ^_^

P.S. I'm glad you posted. I don't like it when people keep negative feedback about a person to themselves, because everyone deserves to know the good and bad of a dealer before working with them. Even if it means I get a small stain on my nice, shiny record, I'm fine with that.

6. bought a cp boy body + an extra hand from omichao! WONDERFUL! Friendly and great communication! Everything was just as described and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

7. I bought a T-shirt for my new boy from omichao & it is a great item. She was friendly & helpful to deal with, & the item was shipped promptly & arrived in the UK in good time. Thanks!

8. I bought a wig from omichao, and it arrived quickly and in great shape ^^. Thanks for a nice transaction!<3

9. I did a trade with omichao and she was wonderful to deal with...now if only the post office would cooperate. :)

10. Omichao modded the fingers of my Abio Angel's hands into claws & they look fabulous! Their long fingers really lend themselves to great modding.
      Thanks so much!
      Anna :D

11. Thanks everything arrived nicely and thanks for the extra buttons

Only person I have to gripe at is the postal worker who left my box on the porch >.>

12. double post

13. I don't really think that omichao will be back, but just in case she is, I need to post feedback here. It took well over a year to get hands back that I sent to her for modifications, and only one hand was completed when returned. I did not ask for a refund as I did not pay that much in the first place, but with close to zero communication toward the end and others complaining of not receiving hands back, I would strongly recommend against buying or commissioning omichao.