1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Birju_Lachi

Apr 27, 2007

1. Better late than never, I suppose! Leave feedback for any transactions made with me, Birju_Lachi.

To check eBay feedback, my ebay username is julester

TIA!

2. Birju_Lachi bought a BambiCrony doll from me and was a real pleasure to meet in person when she picked up her doll. I highly recommend her as a person to trust :)

3. Birju_Lachi bought my Madoka and I have been very happy to meet such a nice person: she has sent me a super quick payment and was always very patient and understanding; really a great experience, I hope to meet her again!

4. was a really wonderful and friendly person who is honest and paid quickly no problem...

would do business anytime!

5. A superpositive feedback for Birju_Lachi!
      Wonderful communication, fast payment, Its a pleasure to deal with! Thanks!

6. I had a good transaction with Birju_Lachi I bought a pair of cute msd sandels, good communication and fast shipping, thanks so much

7. Bought two pairs of shoes from Birju_Lachi, she's a quick shipper and great communicator!

8. Bought one pair of shoes for Model doll, Birju_Lachi has sent my shoes very quickly and they're beautiful, thank you !

9. Went over to her house to pick up two pairs of MSD shoes. Very very nice. Would definatly do business with her again :).

PS My mom loved how the shoes looked ^^

10. I sold birju a DIM Vanilla. She paid promptly, when she said she would, and kept great contact. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

11. birju_lachi...
      apart from a cute name, she is also a perfect customer :D

12. Birju_Lachi purchased a doll from me and paid promptly with great communication! Would definately sell to again! Thanks!

13. Birju_Lachi bought a Cherry Doll outfit for her tiny from me. She paid fast and was very nice to deal with. She also let me know when item arrived. MK

14. Birju_Lachi bought a puki pipi from me. Communication was great (even through the forum downtime) payment was very swift. would do business with again =]

15. This time I was the buyer. I got one of her amazing shawls and in the colors I asked for too. Wonderful person to deal with and so talented. MK

16. Birju_Lachi purchased a few clothing items & some wigs from me. Communication was great and payment was quick. Definitely a pleasure to do business with ^_^ Thank you so much!

17. It was a complete pleasure to sell a bjd to Birju_Lachi! She's delighful in her pm's and paid instantly, with acknowledgement of the kiddo's safe arrival. What fun! Thanks so much!

18. 2 More Shawls and so wonderful to deal with. Great service, and great product she creates in her talented hands. Can't wait to show them on my girls.

19. We had a wonderful GO experience ordering Minimees. Great communication, fast payment, an asset throughout. Cheryl

20. Birju_Lachi is a wonderful buyer! She bought a doll from me, paid immediately and kept in touch. Thanks so much for the perfect transaction! :)