1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Home Town Dolpa Osaka3

Feb 18, 2007

1. ria_ria posted this on the discussion thread:

2. My good friend in Japan got our copy of Volks news and took pictures of the entire booklet for me! She is so great! Just to warn you, she does not own a scanner so all picture were taken with a digital camera, sorry!

So the new Dolls are:

[​IMG]
      Yos Puff and Papi

[​IMG]
      (second picture)

[​IMG]
      MSD Nagisa (personally I prefer the original ^^; )

[​IMG]
      BTSSB Luna!

The new Tenshi for the Sato Anniversary (they are not part of Dolpa)
      [​IMG]
      Yo Tenshi Mamu

[​IMG]
      Tenshi Yugiri

Enjoy!

3. [​IMG]
      Dolpa Wigs

[​IMG]
      BTSSB dresses, I love the Little Red riding hod one *__*

[​IMG]
      I love these too! *_*

[​IMG]
      School clothes

[​IMG]
      More School things

[​IMG]
      Black Label

[​IMG]
      La Personal

[​IMG]
      Hakama

[​IMG]
      DD clothes and Pink Label

[​IMG]
      Elf Fantasy

Enjoy!

4. Is the BabySSB girl SD13 or SD10?

5. Well... I think I only like Yo-SD x_D (and Nagisa, of course UxD).

Well, I am safe of any other rush xD

6. Both outfits say they fit: SD, SDB, DD, and SD-13 girls. The little Red one is being modeled by Mimi and I can't read who the other one is being modeled by. ^^;

7. no no, the girl, Luna

8. Sorry, the text is not legible on the larger copies I have either, next time I catch my friend on when she has the book I will ask if she can tell me.

9. So we can order these in a sane way from the volks Usa site does anyone know? so tired of the drama of not winning...

10. The other model is Sylvie :daisy and I believe Luna is SD10, going by her hands, but I could be wrong.

There are some fantastic clothes at this Dolpa, just what I was afraid of *_* I hope my news file comes soon so I can get better scans up!

11. I am new to this - I would want to try for the yo-sd's. How do I go about this - will their be an after event or do I need to do it through crescent? OOPS will repost in Discussion.

lishe

12. What mold is the model in the La Parsonal Page on the left? (The middle is School C and the right is Emma boy, correct?)

13. He's the same one modeling the wig and according to THAT he's SD13 Boy F-33 >_>;; So my guess is a new FCS mold

14. There is supposed to be a new Sato mold coming out at the anniversary so I'm assuming this is it.

15. She has a swaricco SD10 body. ^^

16. i want to know that where can i buy this booklet, Thanks~~