1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Any news on Unoa Quluts 2nd? (pics)

Apr 15, 2006

1. I've written UNLESS.. XD
      There's no preorder yet and noone know IF there will be and when.. I would watch forum. People wont miss something like that :)

2. The hip jointing looks similar to fashion dolls, wonder how that affects the posing? The lack of waist joint doesn't really thrill me either....she is resin, right?

Hopefully more user pictures will show up, and we'll see more examples of posing/bodyshots. Thanks for posting these links :)

3. :D Cool now they look like a BJD, but only Fashion Doll size! I wonder if they can wear Tyler clothes too? Well at least the tops would have to be made bigger! This is way cool!

4. Ohhhhhkay.
      So. Some where sold at the Doll's fair on the 20th for 45 000 YEN. More will be sold at a booth on September 18th at another show.
      Preorder is estimated late this year (december) or early next year (Jan-Feb).
      If you can afford the very very high Y!J prices you can wait until the preorder.

Dont take my word to beans, I'm bad with Japanese. ;__;

5. great, news, so pre-order soon, ^^

but they will be not so expensive for a kit if actually the build one is only 45 000 yens.

So around 35 000 yen , no?

6. That's such great news! That just reminded me that the UFK's are usually less expensive than the assembled and painted ones!

Thank you, Flonne, for the links- I think I'm even more in love and desperate for these now! I don't think they can wear Tyler shoes, though, the comparison pic (1st page) shows that Tyler's feet are significantly smaller. There are so many beautiful shoes available for Tyler, so it would be good if they would fit 2.0, but then their feet would look small in proportion to their bodies... *-*

Hope the Tyler's clothes fit, though. Every outfit is enough to cause a puddle of drool!

7. Thanks so much for the links!! They were really nice. Coco looks so sweet. I really like her.

The only thing that bothers me is the one-piece torso. I fear that it'll limit her sitting and posing ability. Also, I'm worried about finding decent clothing and wigs for her. Still, she is a looker.

8. Look at the BOOBS O_O...thye are big..very big....I see on that person site that she bought an extra faceplate and shoes???? Gawd Japanese are so lucky d@rndibnnibed!! I really need a japanese friend =_=.............

But does anyone know what eyes she takes cause her default eyes look freakay!

9. So pretty @.@!

I love the names too X3 Coco and Milk. Hehehe!

I'm not so sure about the rather... ample[/i/] busts though -.o... I think there's a point where I just wonder how the poor doll must feel if it had a say... I mean, imagine the back pain ^.^; *sympathetic to big boobed people*

I think I still prefer the old unoas myself, although these are VERY pretty ^^. The old ones are my so, so distant dream =(...

And yes, those eyes must be TINY =O

10. I was reading Araki's journal this morning and some pretty interesting and funny stuff.

Araki was actually attending the convention's booth this time so hopefully he'll be at the doll festival's booth as well. (I am really looking forward to meeting Araki Sensei!)

He said Cream sold a lot but mainly to male customers, it seems that men are really digging the pale skinned innocent look of Cream, and since Wonderfest is mainly a figure and kit con, there were mostly men there, so obviously she sold a bit more than Mocha.

There were also a few doll collectors there, and he said that they were really intrigued by Mocha's dark skin and so she sold quite a bit as well. I bet it's going to change sides when they go for sale at the doll festival and Mocha will sell more. :)

There was also some concerns lots of the buyers had at Mocha. He says that since this is the first time he's done the resin in a darker shade the skin tone has some subtle color differences in it and he said to really hold the doll and look at her closely to decide whether it bothers you or not.

Another concern from buyers was the lack of an ankle joint (the calf and ankle/feet are a whole), his reasoning for this is because he wanted to create really dainty and attractive foot shape, and if he were to make the feet jointed they would have had to be a bit bigger. Overall he is pleased with how it looks. (I really like it too!)

For those of you that are bothered by this, he says the new Unoss that he is currently working on will have an ankle joint.

Also, since I am definitely attending the next festival in hopes of aquiring my own Creamc I may be meeting Araki Sensei. I was thinking of writing down a list of questions to ask... so if you all had some questions you'd like me to ask I would be more than happy to do so! ^-^

Maybe a mini DoA meets Araki Gentarou interview! <3

So please post your questions or PM me them, and I'll pick the best ones and ask him if he's there.

11. He is working on a new Unoss?!? Hmm, that's interesting.

The only question I have for Araki is : Will he still make Unoa 1.5's (Sist & Lusis)?

12. Second Unoss.. hmm.. intetresting.

Similar question: When (or IF) he's going make optional parts for 1,5..?

13. Oh no.....Mocha is perfect! I have a character waiting for a doll just like her! Man... How expensive is she, and how do we preorder? I'm not clued into these dolls at all...this is the first one I've really liked. *sigh* I don't need to like another doll! ;>)

14. Currently Araki sensei is only selling them exclusively at doll and figure festivals/conventions. They are fully assembled and come with make up done by Araki Gentarou himself, they are 45000 yen each.

As of yet there is no preorder for these lovelies, but there will be in the future, and I am going to assume they will about about 35000-40000 yen in kit form.

I hope that helps! ^-^

15. Thank you very much! I'll be watching for preorder info! :aheartbea

16. I wouldn't call them unoss, the label says Unoa2, and, unfortunately, they are not in scale with the unoas (the heads are smaller, body slimmer, hands/feet smaller), they are only the same size (43cm). so I don’t think they will look good next to an Unoa ver.1 or 1.5 :( right now they are all over Yahoo!Japan, goes for about 80,000-100,000 yen I think (with Araki face up) I really like mocha though, she would fit a character of mine perfectly, if It hadn’t been for her size

17. No one said they were Unoss. I mentioned that he is currently working on making another Unoss.. He mentioned it in his journal right after he was talking about how the ankles on Unoa Quluts Second aren't jointed.

18. Wow they are so Expensive on YJ! Auctions. Usami Could you possibally order one for me if I payed you a head of time? I would hate to pay double the price of this doll:(
      -Anthony

19. yes, please ask this if you can. i want to know if i should start collecting 1.0 parts or not. i'm hoping for a pre-order of optional parts for 1.5 so the skin tone will match and so i won't have to pay 2nd market prices.

the information about the 2nd unoss is really cool too!

20. Ahh! Ok I see! I only read the last posts of this tread so I didn’t catch that he was WORKING on another doll…silly me!*blush* I’m sorry!

But, as many others said, it will be really interesting when we get to see some pictures of her (or maybe it’s a he, like the unoa boys? Did his journal say any thing about that?) Unfortunately I don’t have any more money to use on dolls, I just brought a/an unoa Lusis ver.1 at YH!J I wanted the ver.1 so bad I just paid the prize, though I might have gotten her cheaper if I had been more patient