1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Oasisdoll Feedback (killbill for Oasisdoll)

Jun 15, 2010

1. I bought Yaoyue (*2) from Killbill.
      Yaoyue is absolutely beautiful as promotion picture :D

Killbill is wonderful and attentively seller, She never forgot my request and pack my lovely dolls very safely ;)
      It was nicely and smooth transaction.
      Highly recommended for Killbill and Oasis doll :D

Thank you very much again ^^

2. I recently purchased a couple of OasisDoll outfits from killbill. She emailed promptly and answered all my questions. She let me know when my packaged shipped out and sent the tracking number as well. Beautiful clothing! Thank!

3. I think Oasis doll is not yet have ffedback thread for 2010 so I'm open it :)

Refer to archived feedback about Oasisdoll
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?342484-Oasisdoll-Feedback

As far as I know, Oasisdoll has not yet its official website. I have purchased through their DOA agent, Killbill, from Oasisdoll News thread.

COMPANY NAME
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

4. * What did you order?
      Yaoyue doll with faceup x2 (I would like to make twin girls :D )

* When did you order?
      Beginning of May 2010

* How was the communication?
      Wonderful and smooth communication :D
      Killbill is very nice dealer, kindly, gentle and she can make decision by herself (I was asked some special request and she response nicely ^^)
      and knew everything about Oasis doll, I can get clearly answer for any question fast.

* How easy was it to pay?
      By Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      about 1 month (I'm sorry, can't remember certainly ><")

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Totally appropriate!
      I'm very impress with Oasisdoll, whole body is smooth because it already perfect removing seem and I can feel love from Serina on her work.
      I'm very impress about small detail that Oasis doll include in doll set, such as glass eyes, fist hands, high-heel feet, nightwear and underwear for doll,
      Wow!! it very carefully detailing !! loving it !!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Perfectly ^^b

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, I'm very happy with my 2 Yaoyue (s) :lol:
      I also love her body very much ><b

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I have a plan to order Linglan too!!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Probably, if it is a long sold-out, limited one.

5. I bought a jeans from oasisdoll to Killbill. Before I send her some questions about the shipping because it was a little package and she answer all what I ask, after I made the payment the shipping was very fast and all came perfect ^^

6. I recently bought an Oasisdoll Linglan through killbill during their winter event, and she is a great seller!
      She was very quick to answer all my questions, and the doll arrived very quickly after shipping!
      I would love to order through killbill again! Very professional and friendly!
      Thank you so much! :D

7. I bought an Oasisdoll Yaoyue head during the 2011 winter event. It was a long wait, but definitely worth it! Killbill is a great seller, and Yaoyue is just beautiful.

8. I just got my amaising doll this week!
      Thanks to Oasis doll for the wonderfull gratious dolls!
      She poses perfectly and the sculpt is stunning!

Everything was fast and very professional. I got my doll in a week after a payment. Thanks alot!)))

9. Thank you for the help with the purchase of Oasisdoll LingLan. Very easy co communicates and the issues were fixed fast.