Do not post photos or videos that show other people's faces unless you have permission. This includes coverage of meetups or events; photos/videos of crowd scenes or with people's faces in the background may be removed.
As a courtesy to other members, we ask that you label threads that include nudity, mild expressions of attraction, gore or any potentially offensive content. If you don't know whether the content you want to post is appropriate for this forum, please ask the moderators.
- We allow tasteful, artistic nudity.
- We allow pictures of body blushing, body resin comparisons and arrival photos.
- We allow mild expressions of attractions between consenting adults – this includes shonen-ai.*
- We do not allow posts that are explicit in nature. Pictures showing dolls simply hugging or kissing are fine. Anything more graphic than that is probably not allowed.
- We do not allow explicit yaoi* or yuri*
- We do not allow links that go directly to explicit pictures on another website.
Other graphic, R-rated topics
Posts about these topics have a high chance of being removed based on how graphically or sensitively the issue is handled:
- Depictions of suicide
- Depictions of abuse
- Depictions of self-mutilation
Photos and text – including backstories – with these topics will be removed.
- Glorification of torture
- Depictions of rape
- Depictions of paedophilia – this includes shota* and loli*
- Extreme gore. Mild gore is permissible provided you include 'gore' in the thread title.
- Offensive content. This includes profanity, volatile subjects that are handled in an offensive way and glorification of those who have committed atrocities (for example, Nazis, murderers, rapists, etc.)
*Shonen-ai refers to romanticized but non-sexual relationships between men. Shojo-ai is often considered the female counterpart, although in Japan it technically refers to manga targeted to young girls.
*Yaoi refers to sexually explicit relationships between men.
*Yuri refers to romantic relationships between women. These relationships are not always depicted in a sexually explicit way.
*Shota (Shotacon) refers to a sexual complex where an adult is sexually attracted to an underage boy, an underage girl is sexually attracted to an underage boy, or, most commonly, two underage boys are sexually attracted to one another. Depictions are often explicit in nature.
*Loli (Lolicon) refers to a sexual attraction to girls below the age of consent or an individual attracted to such a person. Most commonly in loli, childlike female characters are depicted in an erotic manner.